Friday, July 12

crimes against hugh's manatees

I confess to spending way too much time wandering around the internet, but I try to think of it less as wasted time and more as time spent expanding my creative horizons. That little lie works best when I find beautiful things online - and tumblr is such a good source. I follow a variety of picture-blogs there, from the always-entertaining web news blog the daily what  to the evocative poet Sierra DeMulder. I also follow Hugh D. Crawford's hilarious crimes against hugh's manatees, one of my fave FAVE webcomics. He's flippin' hilarious. His cut-out critters are so existentially hopeless it makes them too endearing for words. Check out some of my favourites below, and check out the tumblr (linked above) for more info.







Crimes Against Hugh’s Manatees by Hugh D. Crawford is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious - such a wonderful find!

    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need all these for my drama exam because I have never seen existentialism so tellingly portrayed. who knew beavers were philosophy majors?

    ReplyDelete