Thursday, August 8

that coffee shop dream

Here's a tiny post to brighten up your day. As a side-effect of studying philosophy, you often get asked how the innumerable concepts and skills you learn will be applicable to the 'working world' (whatever that it). It happens all the time! It's quite frustrating, but helps me realize that a career doesn't necessarily have to be my life goal. How about a happy goal? Like opening a coffee shop? Mmm, yes. That is a happy idea indeed.

One day, when I finally open that dream coffee shop, I hope my wit keeps up with my expanding business. I love it when employees use their opportunity for creativity and run with it. Here are some cool examples, probably in existence due to the fact that the employees responsible are BA (Liberal Arts) students who couldn't find industry jobs (hey! that's me, only, in the future! heehee).






This is a bathroom-themed one, but is much better than the millions I've seen during my trips to public bathrooms:


Let's take a moment to thank 9GAG for being the source of some of my daily happiness, as well as my struggling grades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment